TP-5 WARM FLOOR SELF-LEVELLING GYPSUM UNDERLAYMENT
LEVEL FLOORS FROM 3 TO 80 MM (0,12 TO 3,15 INCH)
- INTERIOR WORKS
- COMPESSIVE STRENGTH 15 MPA
- ROR FLOOR HEATING SYSTEMS
- SHRINK RESISTANT
- CRACK RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of high quality gypsum and modifiers of leading European manufacturers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution.
Mix is designated for construction of leveling layer on mineral surfaces for final coatings (linoleum, parquet, laminate, ceramic tiles, etc.) inside of premises with dry operational conditions, with layer not less than 20 mm. It is may be used in construction of heat-insulated floors, for pouring of heating elements. When constructing floating screeds as the part of thermal insulation system, layer thickness must not be less than 40 mm. Suitable for machine application.
- Water requirement for 20 kg bag, l – 5.4…6.0
- Recommended floor thickness, mm, from…to – 3…80
- Dry mix consumption, kg/m2 * 1 mm – 1.5
- * Coating area of 1 bag (20 kg) of dry mix, with 3 mm layer thickness, by m2 – 4
- Readiness period after leveling layer application:
- before technical processing, h – 24
- application of coatings with water based adhesives (cladding of ceramic tiles, etc.), days – 7
- same (including painting, parquet flooring) with organic based adhesives – after achievement of design humidity and strength, but not until, days – 10
- Solution compression strength limit, in period 28 days, MPa, not less – 15
ADVANTAGES OF GYPSUM FLOOR
Gypsum based poured floors ensures safety of your health, because only environmentally friendly materials used as mix components.
Poured jointless gypsum floor features high usability and technical characteristics: sufficient strength and nonflammability, it reliably retains shape, manufactured of environmental friendly material (gypsum), suits for ordinary coverings and epoxy coverings, has high thermal conductivity (for thermal insulated floor) and high efficiency, especially when machine applied, quick hardening provided with stable shape. Poured floor mixes result in ready level surface.
ATTENTION! When flooring the system using several types of material, it is necessary to take into account that strength (grade) of each following layer must be lower than previous one!
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 4 m2