- PLASTERING AND MASONRY
- COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH 7.5MPa
- WATERPROOF, FROST RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Mix of high quality traditional materials: Portland cement, quartz graded sand, and mineral admixtures.
Used for preparing high-strength brick and plaster mortar (Grade 75) for interior and exterior works.
- Water requirement per 25 kg of dry mix, l – 4.0…4.5
- Dry mix consumption per 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from 1 mm – 1.8
- *Plastered coating area per 25 kg bag of dry mix (layer thickness of 10 mm), m2 – 1.4
- Effective plastered/brickwork layer thickness, up to, mm – 20
- Water retention of mortar mix, %, not less than – 95
- Suitability of mortar mix, hours, not less than – 1
- Compression resistance, MPa, not less than – 7.5
- Operational temperature, °C – -30…+70
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 1,4 m2 of plastering coating