- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WORKS
- SCREED LAYING (15MPA)
- PLASTERING AND BRICKLAYING
- WATERPROOF, FROST RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Mix of high quality traditional materials: Portland cement, quartz graded sand, and mineral admixtures.
Used for laying of screeds (Grade 150) and preparing high-strength brick and plaster mortars (Grade 150) for interior and exterior works.
- Water requirement per 25 kg of dry mix, l – 4.0…4.5
- Dry mix consumption per 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from1 mm – 1.8
- *Plastered coating area per 25 kg bag of dry mix (layer thickness of 10 mm), m2 – 1.4
- Effective plastered/brickwork layer thickness, up to, mm, up to – 20
- Water retention of mortar mix, %, not less than – 95
- Suitability of mortar mix, hours, not less than – 1
- Compression resistance, MPa, not less than – 15.0
- Operational temperature, °C – -30…+70
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 1,4 m2 of plaster coating