ShV-1 CLASSIC CEMENT-LIME PLASTER
- DOESN’T SLIP ON VERTICAL SURFACES
- VAPOR PERMEABLE
- CRACK RESISTANT
Polymineral composition on the basis of cement, lime and modifiers of leading European manufacturers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution and its adhesion.
Applied for high quality plaster works on different mineral surfaces (concrete, bricks) inside and outside of premises for plastering of humidity protected walls. Recommended to apply both in the traditional manual and mechanical ways. After solidification it becomes strong base for gypsum putties and inside decorative plasters.
- Water requirement for 25 kg of dry mix, l – 4.0…4.5
- Dry mix consumption for 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from – 1.6
- *Plastering area of 1 bag (25 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 10 mm), m2 – 1.5
- Design plaster layer thickness, from … to, mm – 10…20
- Applicability of solution mix, hours, not less – 1
- Strength of adhesion with base under dry air conditions, MPa, not less – 0.3
- Compression strength limit, MPa, not less – 5
- Operational temperature, °С – -30…+70
Average consumption: bag 25 for 1,7 m2