- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WORKS
- DON’T SLIP ON VERTICAL SURFACES
- CRACK RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of high quality Portland cement and modifiers of leading European manufacturers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution and its adhesion.
Plaster is used for high quality plaster works on different mineral surfaces (concrete, bricks). Recommended for plastering of outside walls and walls inside of premises with humid operational conditions. After solidification it becomes strong preparation layer for application of cement putty or decorative plaster.
- Water requirement for 25 kg of dry mix, l – 4.0…4.5
- Dry mix consumption for 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from – 1.5
- *Plastering area of 1 bag (25 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 10 mm), m2 – 1.7
- Layer thickness, from…to, mm – 10…20
- Applicability of solution mix, hours, not less – 1
- Strength of adhesion with base under dry air conditions, MPa, not less – 0.3
- Compression strength limit, MPa, not less – 10.0
- Freeze resistance, cycles, not less – 75
- Operational temperature, °С – -30…+70
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 1,7 m2