- FOR DRY PREMISES
- DOESN’T SLIP ON VERTICAL SURFACES
- QUICKLY HARDENING
- CRACK RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of gypsum with filling agent and modifiers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution.
Plaster is used for high quality plaster works on different mineral bases (concrete, bricks). Recommended for plastering of walls in premises with dry operational conditions. Plaster has enhanced (compared to cement plasters) thermal insulation, sound insulation fireproofing properties. It is prohibited to use in direct contact with steel.
- Colour – light
- Water requirement for 25 kg of dry mix, l – 8,5…10.0
- Dry mix consumption for 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from – 1.3
- *Plastering area of 1 bag (25 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 10 mm), m2 – 2.0
- Design layer thickness, from…to, mm – 5…20
- Applicability of solution mix, hours, not less – 1
- Strength of adhesion with base under dry air conditions, MPa, not less – 0.5
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 2 m2