- FOR DRY PREMISES
- PLASTIC, EASY LEVELED TO POLISHED STATE
- FOR MANUAL AND MACHINE APPLICATION
- CRACK RESISTANT
- CONTAINS PERLITE
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of gypsum with perlite and modifiers of leading European manufacturers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution.
Plaster is used for execution of machined (plastering machines usage) and manual high quality plaster works on different mineral bases. Recommended for plastering of surfaces in premises with dry operational conditions. After clear leveling results in smooth surface that doesn’t require filling with putty. Perlite ensures enhanced thermal insulation, sound insulation and fireproofing properties. It is prohibited to use in direct contact with steel.
- Colour – light
- Water requirement for 30 kg of dry mix, l – 15.0…16.0
- Consumption of dry mix for 1 mm of layer, kg/m2, not more than – 0.9…1.0
- *Plastering area of 1 bag (30 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 10 mm), m2 – 3.0
- Layer thickness of one-time pass, from…to, mm – 5…30
- Applicability of solution mix, hours, not less – 1
- Strength of adhesion with base under dry air conditions, MPa, not less – 0.5
Average consumption: bag 30 kg for 3 m2