ShG-11 GYPSUMSTART LEVELING PUTTY (3-10 MM LAYER)
- FOR DRY PREMISES
- DON’T SLIP ON VERTICAL SURFACES
- QUICK DRYING
- CRACK RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of gypsum, filling agent and modifiers of leading European manufacturers that facilitate enhancement of mechanical properties of solution.
Putty mix is used to level different mineral bases inside of premises. It can be used to repair of small damages, cracks, gaps. It is recommended to use before Polimin ShG-14 final putty application. It is prohibited to use in direct contact with steel.
- Colour – white
- Water requirement for 25 kg of dry mix, l – 11.0…14.0
- Dry mix consumption for 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from – 1.05
- * Leveling area of 1 bag (25 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 10 mm), m2 – 8.0
- Design layer thickness, from…to, mm – 3…10
- Applicability of solution mix under 200С, h, not less – 1
- Strength of adhesion with base under dry air conditions, MPa, not less – 0.5
Average consumption: 25 kg bag for 8 m2