ShB-10 FACADE START WHITE REINFORCED CEMENT PUTTY (1.5-6 MM LAYER)
- EASILY POLISHED
- WATERPROOF, FROST RESISTANT
- INCREASING CRACKRESISTANCE
- HIGH PLASTICITY
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Polymineral composition on the basis of white cement with micro filling agents and modifiers of leading European manufacturers.
Putty is used for final leveling of concrete or plastered surfaces for following decoration both inside and outside of premises, mainly humid. Ensures smooth and aesthetical surface.
- Water requirement for 25 kg of dry mix, l – 5.0…5.5
- Dry mix consumption for 1 mm layer, kg/m2, starting from – 1.4
- *Putty filling area of 1 bag (25 kg) of dry mix, (layer thickness 1.5 mm), m2 – 12.0
- Design layer thickness, from…to, mm – 1.5…6.0
- Applicability of solution mix, hours, not less – 1
Average consumption: 25 kg bag for 12 m2