- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WORKS
- HIGH FIXING CAPABILITY
- REINFORCED BY MICROFIBERS
- REINFORCES PLASTERBOARD SEAMS
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Gypsum, filler and modifier based mineral polymeric composite from major European manufacturers.
Used for the gluing of gypsum and gypsum plasterboards inside the buildings onto solid nondeformable substrates (brick, concrete, or plaster). Also used for the sealing of gypsum plasterboard joints. Do not use in immediate contact with iron.
- Water requirement per 25 kg of dry mix, l – 7.0…8.0
- Dry mix consumption, kg/m2 of gypsum plasterboard, about – 5.0
- *Adhesion area per 25 kg bag of dry mix m2 – 5.0
- Suitability of mortar mix, hrs, not less than – 40
- Recommended layer thickness, mm, from…to – 5…20
- Operational readiness, days, not later than – 1
- Adhesion bond strength in air-dry conditions, MPa, not less than – 0.5
Average consumption: bag 25 kg for 5 m2