Gi-4 AQUA-BARRIER ELAST WATERPROOFING PLASTER (TWO COMPONENT)
- WITHSTANDS WATER PRESSURE of 20 m W.C.
- COMPONENTS MUST USED TOGETHER
- INCREASED ADHESION
- FROST RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Part 1 – mix of high active cements with mineral fillers and modifiers of European quality; part 2 – concentrated rubber latex emulsion.
Waterproofing is used for construction and repair of waterproof layer on solid concrete, stone and plastered bases outside and inside the buildings (bathrooms and showers, basements etc.) in periodic and regular damping conditions, and inside structures (pipelines, tanks). Withholds pressure of up to 20 m w. g. on the discharge side and up to 5 m w. g. on the suction side.
WATERPROOFING MORTAR (COMPONENTS 1+2)
- Mixture ratio (dry:liquid) – 3:1
- Waterproof coating thickness (2 layers), mm, from…to – 2.5…3.0
- Mix consumption, kg/m2 of coating – 4.0…4.5
- *Coating area per 15 kg bag (two-layer coating) m2 – 3.5
- Suitability of mortar mix, hrs, not less than – 120
- Ready time upon laying, days:
- service passage, plastering works – 3
- ceramic tile laying – 5
- 24-hour water resistance at 7 days, not less than – 0.2
- Bending elasticity, mm, not more than – 20
Average consumption: bag 15 kg + canister 5 L for 2 m2