Gi-1 AQUA-BARRIER WATERPROOFING PLASTER
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WORKS
- WITHSTANDS WATER PRESSURE of 5 m W.C.
- MANUALLY APPLICATION
- FROST RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Mix of high active mineral binders, fillers, and modifiers of European quality.
The mix is used for waterproof finishing of solid stiff concrete and plastered bases inside the buildings (bathrooms and showers, basements etc.) in periodic damping conditions.
- Water requirement per 25 kg of dry mix, l
- troweled – 5.0…5.5
- brushed – 5.5…6.2
- Dry mix consumption, kg/m2. 1 mm – 1.7…1.8
- *Coating area per 25 kg bag (two-layer coating of 5 mm), m2 – 3
- Waterproof coating thickness (minimum 2 layers), mm, from…to – 2.5…5.0
- Suitability of mortar mix, hrs, not less than – 60
- Ready time upon laying, days:
- service passage, plastering works – 2
- ceramic tile laying – 5
- Compression resistance, MPa, not less than – 15
- 24-hour water resistance at 7 days, MPa, not less than – 0.05
- Shrinkage at 28 days, mm/m, not more than – 1
- Freeze resistance, cycles, not less than – 75