- FOR FIREPLACES & FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
- FOR BATHROOMS
- HIGH PLASTICITY
- WATERPROOF, FROST RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
High quality white cement, pigment, filler and modifier based mineral polymeric composition from major European manufacturers.
The filler is used for the filling of gaps between tiles inside and outside the buildings for all types of marble, mosaic, glass tiles and tiles of natural and artificial stone. Recommended for the filling of gaps in places with severe water exposure (bathrooms, showers, or swimming pools), on heat-insulated floors, balconies, porches, and other deformable structures. Has bactericide effect. 27 colours in colour scheme.
- Recommended gap thickness, mm – 2…6
- Water requirement per 2 kg of dry mix, l – 0.58…0.66
- Consumption per 1 m2 of finished surface, kg, from…to – 0.25…0.6
- *Average grinding area per 2 kg bucket of dry mix (gap thickness of 3 mm), m2 – 7.0
- Suitability of mortar mix, hours, not less than – 1
- Operation under water pressure, not sooner than, days – 28
- Freeze resistance, cycles, not less than – 75
- Operational temperature, °C – -30…+70