- HIGH PLASTICITY
- FROST RESISTANT
- PERSISTENT COLORS
- CRACK RESISTANT
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
White cement, pigment, filler and modifier based mineral polymeric composition from major European manufacturers.
The filler is used for the filling of gaps between finishing tiles and natural material tiles, as well as glass, polymeric, ceramic, and concrete tiles on the walls and on the floor, in dry and moist rooms, and outside on rigid bases. Do not use under water pressure. 24 colours in colour scheme.
- Recommended gap thickness, mm – 2…6
- Water requirement per 2 kg of dry mix, l – 0.56…0.64
- Consumption per 1 m2 of finished surface, kg, from…to – 0.3…0.7
- *Average grinding area per 2 kg bag of dry mix (gap thickness of 3 mm), m2 – 6.0
- Suitability of mortar mix, hours, not less than – 1
- Freeze resistance, cycles, not less than – 75
- Operational temperature, °C -30…+70