SHF-1 FACADE-DECOR GREY, “BARK BEETLES” TEXTURED PLASTER 2.5 MM (0.098 INCH) GRAIN
- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WORKS
- REINFORCED WITH MICROFIBERS (VANDAL PROOF)
- HIGH PLASTICITY
COMPOSITION AND APPLICATION
Mineral polymeric microfiber reinforced composition based on white cement with texturizing grains and modifiers from major European manufacturers improving the mechanical and adhesion characteristics of mix.
The mix is used for high quality decorative finishing of building walls during interior and exterior works. Texture may be formed on different mineral surfaces: concrete, cement plasters (Polimin ShC-1, ShC-2), or may be used as a variant of finish coating for heat insulation of facades.
- Colour – for further painting
- Water requirement per 25 kg bag, l – 4.0…5.0
- Dry mix consumption with grain Ø up to 2.5 mm, kg/m2 – 3.0…3.5
- *Plastering area per 25 kg bag of dry mix, m2 – 7.0
- Suitability of mortar mix, hrs, not less than – 1
- Adhesion bond strength, MPa, not less than – 0.5
- Freeze resistance, cycles, not less than – 75
- Operational temperature, °C – -30…+70
Average consumption: 25 kg bag for 7 m2